Tuesday 23 October 2012

WINNER OF MARY PORTAS AWARD

RECOMMENDS ABD!


Awdry Bailey and Douglas partner and head of commercial Roger Chadwick received a glowing recommendation from Corina Papadopoulou, winner of the Prestigious Mary Portas "Best for Childrens" Daily Telegraph "Best Small Shops in Britain" award 2012.

KIDSEN - BEAUTIFUL THINGS FOR KIDS

Corina Papadopoulou set up her shop called Kidsen, based in London NW10. Kidsen is the UK's first Scandinavian Store selling colourful quirky design-led children's clothes, shoes, accessories and more!

Mary Portas - Britain's leading retail marketing consultant and broadcaster who is best known for her business related TV shows presented the award to Corina earlier this year at Novikov Restaurant in London's fashionable Mayfair.

ON THE ROAD TO SUCCESS....

"When I first embarked on the difficult journey of setting up my own store on a competitive high street I had no experience and if I had not been fortunate enough to meet Roger Chadwick I am sure it would have been a much more stressful process.  Roger Chadwick's "no nonsense" approach, extensive knowledge and professional manner ensured the process of securing the lease for my retail store was speedy and painless.  Roger is thorough, trustworthy and genuine.  I walked away fully understanding this complex area of my business and with a great end result.

I couldn't recommend Roger Chadwick highly enough and as a matter of fact I have with more happy customers".

Corina Papadopoulou. 


For more information go to www.kidsen.co.uk